Sunday, November 9, 2014

Turkey Craft for Kids




Thanksgiving Turkey Craft for Kids

Materials needed: empty baby food jar; red, orange, and yellow paint; orange pipe cleaners; orange and red felt (or other material); googly eyes; paper; and Reese's Pieces M&Ms!

Pour the M&Ms into the clean, empty jar. Cut two turkey legs out with the pipe cleaner and hot glue them onto the bottom. Cut a beak out of the orange felt and a gizzard out of the red felt. Hot glue the beak, the gizzard, and the googly eyes onto the front. Paint the lid orange, yellow, red, or brown. 

Take your child's hand print. Since I had a wiggly nine month old, I had to trace it onto paper, cut it out, and paint it myself. Then I glued the painted hand print onto red construction paper. I cut it out and taped it onto the back. :)

Inspired by Pinterest. Original Tutorial is found on 
http://www.freebiefindingmom.com/25-preschool-thanksgiving-crafts/

No comments:

Post a Comment